Monday, July 20, 2009

Camping FTW!

Just got back and showered up... next thing on my list, BLOG!

Went caping with Gretchen, her parents, and her niece Samantha. Had such an awesome time that we stayed another night... I kinda changed my mind RIGHT as we were leaving yesterday... but we stayed.

We were located at the Sibley State Park in New London. Did quite a bit of fishing. Really only caught some HUGE sunnies on Diamond Lake with Gretchen's uncle Bruce. Fished a bit on the lake we caped on and were not successful at all.

Did some water skiing, some Kayaking, some swimming in the middle of the lake, pretty much all the good stuff. We also ate LOADS of amazing meals, not sure what was my favorite but probably the breakfast burritos I had a couple of mornings.

Did a fair amount of sketching for the next 5 second project: Summer in Space. And also did some reading in one of my newer animation books.

Alas, I had no camera, aside from my iPhone, so I was unable to take decent pictures.

Now off to catch up on the 30+ emails and 60+ blog posts I've missed.... NOT to mention the tweets.... well... off I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment