Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fishing

What I've been up to lately is FISHING. Dan and I have been making frequent trips to random places for "Night Fishing". We usually head out between 8 and 10pm to see if we can't stir up some fish when they can't see. So far we've had only small bites... except for the one that got away... Dan know what I'm talking about.

Here's dan's SMALLEST catch of the night on our most recent trip. She's a beauty...

Recently my dad went out and had a trailer hitch added to his car for pulling the boat around. When that was done, Jessica and I brought the boat to Lake Sarah for a test run of the trailer and to check out the lake.

YESTERDAY Joe and I went fishing... I finally got him to come out on the boat with me. Probably one of the best 4th of July's during the day that I've had in a long time, even though we both left the lake with Sunburn.
We ended up going to Lake Sarah because that's the only lake my dad has been talking about and insisting that we check out. He caught the first crappie of the season... at least for US.
Here's the first one... I was beginning to thing that crappies were a myth.

But then I started catching them too. We had loads of fun.

I even caught a small, Large Mouth Bass.

1 comment:

  1. Tiny fish are tiny! You can't eat that, it's too tiny!

    Looks like fun, tho.

    ReplyDelete