Monday, February 2, 2009

StarDust



I guess I'm a bit late for this movie since it's been out for a while but Netflix sent it to me and I thought it was very good. I initially thought it was going to be like the "Chronicles of Narnia" since it looked as if it were set in that sort of timeframe and style, magical, mystical and such. But it was actually a much better movie. It wasn't quite a kids movie because of all the sexual innuendoes and somewhat mature content. 

I watched it with my neighbor Michael and he felt the same, "It was good, I liked it."

I would say get out there and check this one out if you like the more fantasy based movies. I will be swinging by Janice's and Tammy's house to drop off the movie so they can watch it some time soon (they are my aunts). 

Check it out 

No comments:

Post a Comment