Sunday, February 15, 2009

Internationally Boring



I'm a fan of Clive Owen... But not even HE could save this one. This movie seemed like it was longer than 2 hours... seemed more like 7 hours. There were parts where I had to fight the urge to sleep. I'm not being fair, the movie wasn't that bad. I liked the action, when there was action. It's funny because I found myself wondering what was going on and thinking how cool the shoot-out scene in the middle of the film was. I saw this movie with my cousin Jessica, my grandma Connie, and my mom. They all said the same things, hard to follow, boring parts, great action scenes, and hard to follow. It just seemed like this could have been a lot better... I'm not sure how else to put it. 

I saw the trailer about a week ago, never heard of it before that. I guess I'm glad I saw it, as I am with most movies I see, but I still kinda wish I would have seen Coraline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment