Friday, February 13, 2009

Been Hangin'

Wednesday, February 11th was my cousin Jessica's birthday. Wednesdays are the days to go get comic books. So I figured I'd invite Jessica along for a little NERD FUN. Went to get comics at 10am, then went to Tamodachi (a japanese store in rosedale) for a couple dunnys. After that we swung by Robot Love, someplace she's been wanting to see, and I've been wanting to show her for some time. 

She picked up a few dunnys, I picked up a couple of shirts for pretty cheap, awesome shirts too. One of the shirts was designed by one of my favorite artists, Shepard Fairy. 
I also bought a bag for gretchen that was designed by Shep. 

Later that day, my grandma, Jessica and I went for lunch at Boba, the Asian restaurant I worked at a few summers ago. They loved it. 

Yesterday, Thursday, I hung out at my grandma's house with her and Jessica. Jessica and I do a great deal of talking. We talk about all sorts of stuff, movies, music, art, hobbies, you name it, we've talked about it. 

Today, Friday, I stopped by there and my grandma gave me a bunch of my grandpa's old paintbrushes and art supplies. She won't be using them and I might have a custom toy design job coming up really soon. My grandma, Jessica, and I were talking about doing some Ukrainian eggs and/or stained glass windows. Both of which are things that my grandpa used to do all the time and my grandma has left over materials for. 

anyway... that's what I've been up to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment