Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Trip to Menomonie

Today Michael and I made a little 3 hour tour to The University of Wisconsin Stout in Menomonie. We made this journey for my dad. It's his birthday on monday and he loves the beef jerky from a little shop called Cut Rite. We Drove out and bought a $25 bag of the finest, saltiest, most tasty beef jerky they had. I actually bought all that was in the display case in front, but the guy reassured me that he had more in back. 

It was only when I got there that I realized I could have placed an order and payed for it over the phone and then asked my good friend Zac pick it up on his way back to the city on the weekend. That's how smart I am. 

Anyway, I'm glad I went on the trip because I ended up going to Zac and Joe's house and hung out with Joe for a bit. Then I went down to the art building and saw zac along with some old friends. I also spoke with my old Art Metals teacher, Tim Alberg. 

After our trip to the art building we ate at Jeff and Jim's Pizza. OH! WAIT! I mean "JEFF'S Pizza Shop". F*ckers changed the name my senior year. To me they will always be Jeff and Jim's. We ordered Hawaiian pizza, smotharella sticks, and ham manjare rolls. If you really want to know what the last two things are you should go HERE! Which you should, because they have, BY FAR, the best smotharella sticks and manjare rolls you'll ever find... or at least I've ever found... 

No comments:

Post a Comment