Friday, October 3, 2008

Biking, or the lack there of

I just went out yesterday and purchased a new set of gears for my bike, and had them installed of course. I also purchased a tool that will help me readjust my rear bike tire. I believe I've hit one too many bumps and the tire is unaligned. Which is the real reason why I haven't been riding. I noticed it about 2 days ago, after a ride out to my grand parents house in Korkren (that was about a ten and a half mile ride one way). 

As soon as I finish adjusting my rear tire, i'll be back on the road, and now that it's a great deal colder outside in the mornings, the ride will be better, at least in my opinion. I never really was much for heat, more of a winter/cold person. 

***THE ANIMATION***
Dan and I were talking today about it and decided that, since neither of us have really been working on it and he can't get next weekend off of work to meet in Menomonie and follow threw with the stakes of our bet, we will call it a DRAW and finish the movies at a later date.
WHICH lets me get back to work on my website. 

Sorry to all of those who were biting you nails to see the video. Maybe next time you should post comments on my blog so that I know people are actually reading it...

::Good way to turn the blame around onto the readers of Jared's Blog::
WOOPS!

Anyway, Fallcon this weekend at the State Fair Grandstands. Getting my comic list together so that I know what I'm looking for this time. More updates will follow with how things are going with the site and how the comic convention went. 

2 comments:

  1. careful with that truing tool, if you don't know what you're doing you can really screw up your wheel. little adjustments are the key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spoke with my uncle a bit and he said that you have to let the air out of your tire first. MOST IMPORTANT. so you don't pop the tube.

    Thanks for the advice zac. I'll take that in mind when I finally DO do the adjustments...

    then I'd laugh because I said "do do"

    but no time to laugh about it now!

    ReplyDelete