Monday, September 27, 2010

Birthday

WELL... Another year has come and gone. So I'm 25 now. So many people sent amazing cards and gifts. I thank all of you for everything, you really didn't have to do that but I want you to know that it's MUCH APPRECIATED.

Here are a couple images of things that I got.

LOTS OF CARDS... many with much too generous amounts of money.

Cookies, Pumpkin Bread, and Pecan Pie! Yes the Cookies are half gone, NO the bread isn't half gone, Half had to be put into the fridge for later consumption.

Got a pretty awesome Text Message.

Star Wars Themed Bed Sheets...

And Cookie Cutters.

Very AWESOME Birthday. Gifts, Phone Calls, Cards... Thank You to EVERYONE who made my Birthday SO AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH...Star Wars cookie cutters? You must come over and bake with me!!!

    ReplyDelete