Wednesday, June 16, 2010

iPhone4

Yep... I'm gettin' one. Went over to the AT&T store the other day and made the switch. I called T-Mobile to get my account number and they asked me why I needed it... I told her for my records. So she asked if I was leaving T-Mobile. I told her that I might be. She asked why. I told her the truth, "new iPhone4". She said, "well I'd hate to see you leave for an inferior phone. Have you seen the new (something) Flip?"

I was forced to tell her, "Okay, please stop with the pleasantries, I would just like my account number." She finally gave it to me and I was on my way to a bigger, and probably not so much, better network.

I reserved the new iphone the day it went up for pre-order. Ended up having to download the Apple Store App on my current iphone to get it pre-ordered. BUT I finally got it reserved and they shot me an email confirming it.

The kicker is I'm going to be out of town that day... Gretchen, her parents and I are going on a little road trip. Heading to Milwaukee for a Baseball game, then to Chicago for a day in the city, THEN to Niagara Falls and finally back to MN through Canada. And Gretchen's parents have to go to a wedding somewhere in there.

So as for the iPhone4, I'll be picking mine up in Milwaukee at the Mayfair Mall on the 24th. We leave for the trip on the 23rd. On day two of the trip I'll get a new toy to play with in the car... SO EXCITED!!!

Here's just four of the many new features of the iPhone4.
  • FaceTime. Video calling is a reality.

    See family and friends while you talk to them. No other phone makes staying in touch so much fun.

    Learn more about FaceTime

  • Retina display. 960 by 640 by Wow.

    With a remarkable 960-by-640 resolution in a 3.5-inch screen, text and graphics look unbelievably crisp and sharp.

    Learn more about the Retina display

  • HD video recording.
    Life looks better in HD.

    iPhone 4 lets you record and edit stunning HD video. So it’s the only phone – and camera – you need to carry with you.

    Learn more about HD video recording

  • 5-megapixel camera. Never miss a photo opportunity.

    Take beautiful, detailed photos with the new 5-megapixel camera with built-in LED flash.


BUT I'M TORN... Not sure which color bumper case I should get, if any.

Here's the two i narrowed it down to.
Black or white... I know very exciting... But I know i'm getting a black iphone.


Or I could just get no case and be exposed to the dangers of dropage.


I CAN'T DECIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment