Friday, June 4, 2010

Today, but Yesterday TOO!

Went biking today... With Tom... To the Edina Art Fair. 32.7 miles...

But before I get into TODAY, let me tell you about yesterday. A bunny... a BABY bunny... in my garage when I went out to look at my garden.

Cutest little thing EVER.


I opened the garage, it ran farther in. Scared it back toward the door, it would make a huge round turn and dart back into the corner.... I guess it didn't want to leave. But It finally went under my Gun Safe in, which wasn't too smart since there's only one way out of there, the front, and we (Michael and me) scared it out the big door. Michael started reaching under the safe with a glove on trying to catch it and it ran toward the door, where I was waiting and then scared it outside... Pain in the ass... probably should have kept it... could have named him STEVE.

Well after that, I sold toys on line until close to 2pm or 3pm when Michael and I went to Barb and Tim's house to catch some coy fish out of the pond in the back yard and help Grandma and Jessica move some furniture into the house. After we caught our fill of fish that we weren't going to eat, we headed home. All of them, surprisingly, made the trip home alive.

But now... back to TODAY.
The Art Fair was pretty cool. We met Chevis, Cedra and Daniel there and walked around for a while.

I guess Daniel has this new thing where he says "HI" to EVERYONE... and I'm talking EVERYONE. If you're in his line of sight, he'll say "hi" repeatedly until you are no longer in view. It was pretty awesome. I tried to tell him that I only say "hi" to people who make eye contact with me... but I don't think he cared. "HI, HI, HI, HI!"

I ended up leaving Tom, Chevis and the kids and started my bike ride home. Had to make it back before the post office closed. I've been selling Dunnys/Toys like Hotcakes on line and need to get them out of my living room asap.

If anyone is interested in taking a look at what I've got, you can see the images HERE. and for anyone who reads this, I'll give you and EXTRA good price on things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment