Wednesday, September 2, 2009

what's new...

Let's see...

I bought a new (used) bike rack today. Found it on craigslist.com... not a bad bike rack for $30 I must say.

(not my car... found this pic on the web)

Today I drove to zac's house, with my new bike rack and bike, and we rode to Joe's Garage. A nice little bar with rooftop seating. There we gathered with other designers who don't have jobs, to mingle... although we didn't do too much mingling.

After that I drove back home and my my parents and gretchen for a trip out to the trap range. There we had to shoot at two times for a shoot off. The first time was for first place... we lost that one. The second time was for second place... we lost that as well... but 3rd place out of 7 teams isn't too bad... imo...

Now to prep for the state fair tomorrow and a weekend up at the lake...

FUN FOR ALL...

No comments:

Post a Comment