Tuesday, September 1, 2009

G.I. Suck



Just Kidding... It actually wasn't all that bad..... mmmmmm... AHHHH... couldn't type that with a straight face. It was bad. Not bad enough for me to say "don't go see it" or "save your money". I obviously heard it was bad but still paid $5 to go see it, and I'm glad I did. I actually didn't know it was possible to cram every catchphrase from an entire TV show into a two hour movie, but they did.


It really brought back the memories of the TV show, what little I saw of it at least. Especially when things like "Knowing is half the battle" are shoved in... yeah they actually said that.

I remember why I liked the show, action, people fighting, things blowing up, action, no plot, more things blowing up, and more action. The action was actually quite bearable, the acting wasn't, but the action was good. Although I found myself thinking "WOW, cuz that wasn't CG" A LOT!

Bottom line, it's another "if you liked the original..." thing, but it goes like this, "if you liked the original... go see it". NOT "you'll like it". Just go see it. But by now you might as well wait for Redbox and save your money.

P.S. - now I remember why the only G.I. Joe toys I bought were the ninjas... they were BAD ASS! can't remember them from the show tho...


:.

No comments:

Post a Comment