Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transformers: Rise of the Fallen

I am glad to say that it was actually MUCH better than I had planned on. I really enjoyed it. The action and CG was definitely out of this world, and the story... well... how great can a story be that's about robots in disguise? I did actually like this one AS MUCH, if not more, than the first. It seemed a lot longer, which is always a plus in my book... as long as you keep me entertained. It also went into greater detail about the transformers and their race. Whether or not it was true to the original is beyond me, but it was still fun to watch. 

The introduction of new characters was a bit... um... well we'll just say they added a couple for pure comic relief. The new "bad guy" was pretty cool, as was his background story. And I really want to know when the hell Optimus Prime became such a bad ass... and learned how to fight... Not gunna lie, he was kind of a pussy in the first one... and even tho he takes a spill or two in this one, he f*ckin' tears it up. 

Overall, it goes in the category of "if you like the first, you'll like this one". But I think I actually enjoyed it more. Who wouldn't enjoy a cameo with Dwight from 'The Office'?

No comments:

Post a Comment