Saturday, June 27, 2009

Netflix +1

Watched a few movies over the last few days, thanks to netflix...
Two movies I watched, that were at my house waiting since before we left for Florida, were Charlie Bartlett and W.
Charlie Bartlett was pretty good. I enjoyed it quite a bit. W. was so-so... nothing great... so I guess it was pretty true to the person it was based on.
As far as Netflix's watch instantly movies, today I watched What Just Happened?, Jesus Camp and Small Town Gay Bar. 
What Just Happened was pretty cool. Jesus Camp was just WOW and Small Town Gay Bar was pretty good... not my favorite documentary but not a bad one either. 

I also watched both Kill Bill movies the other night, forgot how awesome those were. Now I want a samurai sword. 

I guess I'll have to settle on a lightsaber... WHERE YOU AT WITH THAT DESIGN ZAC?!

No comments:

Post a Comment