Monday, March 2, 2009

so what's new with me...

There's been a WHOLE bunch of birthdays and weddings in the last month... February that is.
Here's what my schedule looked like:

Feb. 6 - Fanboys (movie) came out in many cities, just none near me.
Feb. 7 - Cousin Janaya's Wedding
Feb. 7 - Uncle Tom's Birthday.
Feb. 11 - Cousin Jessica's Birthday
Feb. 12 - Brandon's Birthday (Janaya's Husband)
Feb. 17 - Michael's son Jayden was born (counts as a birthday)
Feb. 19 - Grandma Connie's Birthday
Feb. 22 - Michael's Girlfriend Lauren's Birthday
Feb. 26 - Cousin Chevis' Birthday
Feb. 28 - Gretchen's Cousin Mel's Wedding

I was busy.

In other news. I finally got around to getting a new lens for my camera.
Pretty nice Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4.5... I love it.

Also finally got the 9" Hazel in the mail not too long ago, as far as my toy collection goes.



Today I just got back from the water park with Gretchen, her nephews Torry and Chase, and my cousin Chevis and her son Daniel. Had a blast. Kids love the water.

Been getting plenty of movies from Netfilx, sorry I haven't been reviewing them on here, like I said, I've been buys. Here's some of the most recent ones of received...

Pride and Glory - Good
In Bruges - GREAT
the wicker man - haven't watched it yet...
American Gangster - GREAT
Deja Vu - great
Rushmore - very good
Strange Wilderness - great... stupid humor
The Spiderwick Chronicles - very good
Zodiac - Great
Definitely, Maybe - chick flick
Shooter - very cool, good
The Bourne Ultimatum - good, but they're all the same to me
Jaws 2 - not as good as the first
Stardust - GREAT

I'll keep you posted on anything new that happens to happen soon.
till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment