Monday, March 23, 2009

i loved it man

Saw "I Love You Man" last friday with the Gretch-monster. Really liked it. But I'm a huge fan of Jason Segel and Paul Rudd. If you liked any of the other movies that these two have been in, such as "40 year old virgin", "knocked up", "forgetting sarah marshal", and "role models", then you'll like this as well. Usually trailers do a good job of showing all the funny parts before the movie even comes out, but I was surprised how much more there was in the movie than in the trailers. 

Good stuff. 

2 comments:

  1. looked like a zzzz chick flick love story to me, with funny parts added. ill pass. lol

    also wtf @ lou ferrigno

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't hate on Lou. and if it was any kind of a love story it was the bromance...

    but I knew YOU'D pass on the movie before I went and saw it...

    :p

    ReplyDelete