Sunday, December 21, 2008

YES you should see it


Yesterday, Michael, my mom and I went to see "Yes Man". Jim Carrey's latest installment in his cinematic career. I really enjoyed it a great deal more than I expected. Lets face it, the plot line was nothing new by any standards. Guy meets girl, they have a great time, she gets mad about something, he wins her back, and the end. But throughout this film I found myself laughing quite a bit. Lately, Jim Carrey's movies has been somewhat lacking, at least in my opinion. But with "Yes Man" he really brought it back. The classic Jim Carrey with his silly faces and hyper reactions. 

Overall I'd say go check this out. Even if your not the HUGEST Jim Carrey fan. I think most people would find this movie amusing on many different levels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment