Tuesday, December 2, 2008

As of late

As of late, I have been undergoing a series of side projects... next to my non-existent job. Some of the side projects include: 
1. Selling/shipping toys to people on the internet.
2. Working on the Baggan Pub website for my old high school friend Jeremy Bisek. 
3. Designing an 8" dunny for my friend JJ's birthday. (which I just finished and will post pictures of tomorrow)
4. Doing my own website.
5. Working out a design for my cousin Chelsey's boyfriend's snowmobile. 
6. FINDING WORK...
and recently added 7. airbrush some exhaust pipes and flames on a welding helmet for my friend Mike's friend. 

aside from all of that I do nothing but sit around, watch movies, clean the house in sperts and sleep in...

I hear that there are openings at the Aldi up the street... maybe I'll apply for a manager position there... would be better than nothing I guess... almost talked michael into it today... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment