Thursday, May 27, 2010

AROUND!

Sorry for the NOT SO RECENT updates. I've been pretty busy, yet, still no job.

I went to gretchen's friend's graduation party. Played Beer Pong and Tippy Cup. Fun stuff.

Went on a CRAZY long bike ride with Tom. Almost to Stillwater but we turned back about 5 or 6 miles short due to time restraints and weather. It was an awesome ride even though we did get a little rained on and tom's tire decided to pop. Still, a patch job outside of a Blockbuster got the job done and we were on our way.

I also FINALLY got my long awaited toys in the mail.


These were supposed to come in January... then February... but they finally came in May. Very awesome figures designed by Ashley Wood. These are the MK2 Bertie figures.

In more recent NEWS, I'm making a FOOD garden. Just got back in from measuring the area and it looks like it's going to be 10 feet by 30 feet, which makes it a WAPPING 300 square foot garden.

Pics will come as soon as I get it dug up and start tilling the soil. If anyone has any suggestions for me, please let me know as this is my first FOOD garden.

I'm planning on growing corn, carrots, onions, tomatoes, grape tomatoes, lettuce, soybeans, watermelon, cantaloup, strawberries and raspberries. And I'm excited.

More to come soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment