Saturday, April 10, 2010

Biking is FUN

Today I went on a 50+ mile bike ride with my Uncle Tom Hanson. The last one we went on it rained, was cold, and I had to have my dad come pick me up at 48 miles. This time around, it was nice out, no rain, stopped by Chevis and Dan's house and made it back with energy to spare. I probably could have gone another 10 or so miles but Tom was on call for work starting at 4 or 4:30.

When we stopped at the Peso Pad, we were fed an amazing lunch. Most ate egg salad sandwiches, but Chevis made me a turkey sandwich. :) Mmmmmmm

Here's a few pics of Cedra while she was sleeping.... and no, that's not creepy.






Here's a pic of Cedra in the hospital the first time I met her.


And here's one of Daniel today, because we can't leave him out.


On an unrelated note, here's a pic of my easter egg...

Chewbacca is AWESOME!

Here's a pic of how the patches turned out on gretchen and my jackets.

No comments:

Post a Comment