Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Purchases from Chicago Comic-Con

These are the things I bought at Comic-Con....

Drawing of Boba Fett by Tom Hodges

Old Star Wars glasses from Burger King way back when... Along with a mini Boba Fett Helmet.


The main reason I HAD to get the helmet was because it is detailed down to the INSIDE... Including the brown paddings... those are actually rubber!

A LOAD of Star Wars Figures, that I was going to have signed by the people who played them.... BUT that would have cost WAY too much.

Comics, comics and more comics.... almost a full set of Elephantmen. Along with the variant issues that I needed to complete my set of All Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder.

Last but not least, a Darth Vader Helmet... WITH WORKING VOICE CHANGER!!!!

Oh yeah, and a Pocket Jesus for Gretchen and Jessica. :)

More pics from the convention later... right now, out to see about a job... omg!

No comments:

Post a Comment