Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sites and Shites

Over the last few days a great deal has happened. I haven't been feeling well over the last couple days. I spent almost all of today in bed because of it. Although my website is still coming along nicely. 


So has the Baggan's Pub site... HERE

I signed up for the netflix free trial a couple days ago and I just finished watching my first two movies, "Traitor" and "Bangkok Dangerous". Bother weren't bad but I won't be rushing to buy them any time soon. Hopefully I'll be able to keep the movie reviews coming because of it. 

Netfilx has a "view instantly" option with some of their movies so I've been streaming them through my xbox, and I must say, the quality is actually pretty amazing. The movies on the "view instantly" list aren't all that new, but defiantly worth checking out. I have a list set up of movies I never got a chance to see. 

Just picked up the new xbox 360 game "Lord of the Rings: Conquest". Very fun game. Made by the people who made "Star Wars: Battle Front" so you know it's good. Basically the same game just Lord of the Rings instead of Star Wars. 

Ask me what's new next time you SEE me in person for the latest chapter in Jared's life. 

1 comment:

  1. resumé link doesn't exist on home, contact, and about pages.

    fyi.

    nice though.

    ReplyDelete