Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm Boring...

It's come to my attention, by an unnamed source, that my blog is officially BORING! I apologize for this. It's been a rough couple weeks including a couple 12+ hour days. But that's all behind me now that I have the week off.

My boss is in Las Vegas for the World of Concrete Trade Show. Where a lot of the work that Dan (co-worker) and I have worked on is hanging at the "Citadel" booth. I'll post pics when I get them. But as for this week, I've been spending it just relaxing and playing video games.

I took a couple trips to Dan's place in Minneapolis for some R&R with some Gaming thrown in. He lives really close to Zac and Ashley. Also very close to JJ.

Tomorrow is a new Dunny release so I'm planning on heading to Minneapolis tomorrow for hopefully another game day, followed by a dunny release and then a party at the CC Club for Ashley since it's her birthday.

It's also DANIEL ANTONIO PESO's Birthday today.

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY DANIEL!!!!!

Chevis, Please show that to him... :)
ALSO, I called the little guy today, via his mother's phone, and one thing that I think he asked me was, "What do you have new at your house?"

Well these are about it... aside from a PS3 and some blu-rays...
There's a beer can to the right for a size comparison.

This is the newest recruit. He's a Heave Bramble.

In other news, Gretchen's parents were out of town and she doesn't like staying home alone so she spend the night here a couple nights, and one of those nights my dad said that he got up in the morning and heard some crazy cat noises. He said it sounded like a couple cats fighting or something. The next day I went out to check out the crime scene and this is what I found...
A bunch of clumped hair, no idea what it's from, cat or bunny.
And a big gnarly paw/scratch mark. Neighbors thing it's a bobcat or something. Idk, but that thing is as big as my hand.

After going to check out the crime scene I stopped by Michaels place to see his baby.
Conked right out. What a good baby.

I've also been working on a logo and seeing some movies. I'll post the logo once I finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment