Friday, December 10, 2010

Tangled

Tangled...


Was actually pretty awesome. It was a LOT better than I originally expected. Disney really did a good job with this Computer Generated (CG) movie. Gretchen and I saw it in Disney Digital 3D and it only enhanced the experience.

The plot was CLASSIC Disney, princess, hero and all. I am still surprised how they actually pulled it off, what with their track record of... ALL of their CG movies to date SUCKING. This one being the only exception. Keep in mind I'm not including Pixar movies or Disney live action films.

The animation was so fluid and right that it could easily have been made in 2D from the get go. Disney really did a fine job with this one and my hat goes off to them.

I highly recommend seeing it while it's still in 3D. It seems like 3D just pulls that little bit extra into the film, although it wasn't the GREATEST 3D, still better than usual.

P.S. - The movie kinda seemed like a foot fetish movie... The chick NEVER had shoes on... Just different.

No comments:

Post a Comment