Monday, November 10, 2008

2 movie reviews... GOOD and BAD

Last Friday I saw the new movie, Role Models. It was actually better than the previews made it out to be. I found myself laughing a lot more than I thought I would. It was up there with most of the other movies that are by the guys who did 40 year old virgin and knocked up. I actually had a great time watching it and would recommend it to a fan of Stiffler's and the guy from 40 year old virgin. 

IN OTHER NEWS...

I just got back from seeing Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa. This movie went in the complete opposite direction. I thought it would be good, and it sucked, as sequels usually do. But this was just plain bad. I found myself thinking, "I can't believe DreamWorks, the people who put out Shreck and Kung Fu Panda, actually put their names on this". Sure the movie had it's points, but a fair amount of the film was spent dragging on jokes that really weren't all that funny to begin with. The Trailer actually made more sense in the order that it showed some parts. Then when I saw the movie and things were switched around, I was just disappointed. I would have to say that this isn't even a 'wait for the DVD', it's a 'wait for it on TV' title... AND I'M A FAN OF MADAGASCAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment